You are here: Home >> Photo Gallery
- Imagination and the Gaian Mind: Future Primitive Interview with Mikkal
- October 31-November 2, 2014: Deepening into the Dream Message
- September 26-28, 2014: What to Do when Returning from the Gates of Dreaming
- 2nd YEAR SHAMANIC DREAM WORK SERIES 2014-15
- VISION QUEST & WOUNDED HEALER SUMMER SCHOOL July 31 – August 8th, 2015 2015
- Imagination and the Gaian M… by Mikkal
Imagination and the Gaian Mind ~ Interview with Mikkal by Future Primitive’s, Joanna Harcourt-Smith The new Podcast interview with Joanna Harcourt Smith was just released today. I discuss with Joanna bits of my biography, my views and core message, regarding the future, the role shamanism, imagination, Jungian psychology, love, Dante, felt-community, and the Gaian Mind with reference to the challenges of the planetary crisis in[...]
- October 31-November 2, 2014… by Mikkal
Cost: $275 (Early bird price $250 available until Oct 17th) Register Here This workshop will review and build on the skill-sets taught in the first workshop. We will focus more on core questions, thick words, and add the shamanic journey in shamanic counseling context to our skill set. The Shamanic Journey for Dream Re-entry can help resolve unanswered questions, explore dream detail further, make needed changes[...]
- September 26-28, 2014: What… by Mikkal
This workshop is both an entry-point for new people, and a continuation of our two-years series on shamanic dream work. This year we will apply shamanic counseling skills to working with our dreaming. It is an opportunity to learn shamanic counseling for work with clients, as well as enrich your own shamanic dream-work and that of your clients. We will review the Seven[...]
- 2nd YEAR SHAMANIC DREAM WOR… by Mikkal
Dream & Soul Work (Applying Shamanic Counseling Skill-sets) A big function of shamanic soul work in the world concerns counseling and dreamwork skills. This second year of the Series on Dreaming will put attention of a skill-set for working with each other and with clients professionally. We will learn such foundational methods as active listening and saying back skills, working with a client or[...]
- VISION QUEST & WOUNDED… by Mikkal
Announcing the South Manitou Island QUEST FOR A VISION, and the concurrent WOUNDED HEALER SUMMER SCHOOL. July 31 – August 8th 2015. Mark your calendar, and register a.s.a.p. if you are interested in this event which will take place one year from now. Registration closes December 1st, 2014, or when we have 20 participants. If you have wanted to go on a Wilderness Quest for a Vision,[...]
- Apprenticeships with Mikkal… by Mikkal
A shamanic apprenticeship is an initiation process, into shamanic life, practice, healing work with clients, society, and the Earth and all her creatures. Typically this follows the pattern known as the “Hero’s Journey.” The hero withdraws from the society and the habitual order or system of knowledge for periods of time, solitude, and inquiry. The fundamental or core questions of life are contemplated. Insights and[...]
- Community Corner – St… by Melissa Hasbrook
Here is a letter penned and posted to Crow’s Nest Community on June 28, with word about the upcoming programs “Immersion to Shamanic Life and Practice“, fondly called the Intensive by Nesters. What does community planning look like at Crow’s Nest Center USA? There is truth in a picture of pen and paper wielded by eager, innovative minds. But eight of us began in early[...]
- 5-Day Immersion in Shamanic… by Mikkal
Announcing a 5-Day Immersion in Shamanic Life & Practice with Mikkal at Crows Nest Center for Shamanic Studies Friday July 18th – Tuesday July 22nd Cost: Early bird registration $375 ($425 after July 1st) | Register “We all have the multiplex potentiality of shamans within us. Collectively I call this the “Shaman Within.” What is needed in this time is to ignite it; to wake[...]
- Shamanic Dreaming IV: Arche… by Mikkal
May 9th-11th, 2014 Shamanic Dreaming IV: Archetypal Dreaming and Empowering Client Work Cost: $275 In this shamanic dreaming workshop we will explore the magic of actively entering a major source of healing and guiding dreams, the nonlocal “Mundus Archetypus,” where neuroscience, shamanism, and Jungian psychology meet. The archetypes are transpersonal forces and organizing principles of what C.G. Jung called the “collective unconscious.” They permeate the[...]
- Jung and Shamanism in Dialo… by Mikkal
JUNG AND SHAMANISM IN DIALOGUE is now available as a KINDLE-AMAZON ebook. You can read it for free on the Kindle Library, or download it for $9.95 on Amazon at a fraction of the paperback cost.
- Filomena on Make Your Own Hoop DrumYou share interesting things here. I think that your page can go viral easily, but you must give it initial …
- Bernd on Could LSD Provide a Possibl…You should read about "microdosing", that means taking a very low dose; with LSD it's about 10µg. There's nothing happening to …
- Caroline on Could LSD Provide a Possibl…I read a lot of interesting articles here. Probably you spend a lot of time writing, i know how …
- Sirmarksalot on Could LSD Provide a Possibl…This was amazing reading your experience. It was very similar to my experience in life and first taking mushrooms. …
- Banjo on MARCH 29-31, 2013 WORKING W…What's it take to become a sublime exnoupder of prose like yourself?
- Delphia on The Great Integrity, … and YouThat really cauetrps the spirit of it. Thanks for posting.
- Tish on Private: Peruvian Amazon Wo…That's a clever answer to a tricky quetoisn
- Doll on Building Your Dreamtime Jou…I don't even know what to say, this made things so much eaesri!
- Skip on Could LSD Provide a Possibl…How could any of this be better stated? It coutnd'l.
- Jaundalynn on Jung and Shamanism in Dialo…What a pleasure to find someone who ideienfits the issues so clearly