Tuesday May 15th 11am PST / 2pm EST Sponsored by the Society for Shamanic Practitioners, C. Mikkal Smith will be interviewed on the topic of “The interface between Shamanism and Jungian Psychology” by live internet radio talk show host and shamanic teacher, Christina Pratt. To tune or, or listen to the recording of the show afterward, go to the following link to listen live: http://www.co-creatornetwork.com/hosts/shamanism/host_bio.htm
You are here: Home >> Co-Creator Network
- FAQS Jung and Amazonian Sha… by Mikkal
Jung and Amazonian Event & Ayahuasca FAQS We will update this FAQ discussion list from time-to-time, so check back. What to bring Sandals, light weight hiking boots, shorts and t-shirts, light weight rain jacket, hat, sunglasses, one pair of long pants, towel, two single size sheets (Instead of two sheets, you may want to bring a light weight sleeping bag or even a sleeping[…]
- Jung and Amazonian Shamanis… by Mikkal
JUNG AND AMAZONIAN SHAMANISM IN SYNTHESIS: An Intensive Retreat Interfacing the Power and Wisdom of Jungian Psychology With Ayahuasca Medicine Ceremonies. Iquitos, Peru. March 8-15, 2015 “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” […]
- Documentary Film Review of … by Mikkal
A Review by C. Michael Smith, Ph.D Seti Gershberg’s new film, AYAHUASCA NATURE’S GREATEST GIFT is a must see for anyone interested in exploring the world of Amazonian plant medicines, especially ayahuasca and its various admixtures. I have seen many ayahuasca documentaries. They abound on Youtube. Many are made by overly idealistic Western novices, and do not give a solid or well-rounded introduction to the major[…]
- Imagination and the Gaian M… by Mikkal
Imagination and the Gaian Mind ~ Interview with Mikkal by Future Primitive’s, Joanna Harcourt-Smith The new Podcast interview with Joanna Harcourt Smith was just released today. I discuss with Joanna bits of my biography, my views and core message, regarding the future, the role shamanism, imagination, Jungian psychology, love, Dante, felt-community, and the Gaian Mind with reference to the challenges of the planetary crisis in[…]
- October 31-November 2, 2014… by Mikkal
Cost: $275 (Early bird price $250 available until Oct 17th) This workshop continues to explore the bodily felt-sense and the heart’s navigational system [NGS] as sources of how the body dreams. We will review the principles of the last workshop and deepen them into skill sets for deepening our relationship to the Gaian Mind and the building of Felt-Community at Crows Nest, a naturally arising,[…]
- September 26-28, 2014: What… by Mikkal
This workshop is both an entry-point for new people, and a continuation of our two-years series on shamanic dream work. This year we will apply shamanic counseling skills to working with our dreaming. It is an opportunity to learn shamanic counseling for work with clients, as well as enrich your own shamanic dream-work and that of your clients. We will review the Seven[…]
- 2nd YEAR SHAMANIC DREAM WOR… by Mikkal
Dream & Soul Work (Applying Shamanic Counseling Skill-sets) A big function of shamanic soul work in the world concerns counseling and dreamwork skills. This second year of the Series on Dreaming will put attention of a skill-set for working with each other and with clients professionally. We will learn such foundational methods as active listening and saying back skills, working with a client or[…]
- VISION QUEST & WOUNDED… by Mikkal
Announcing the South Manitou Island QUEST FOR A VISION, and the concurrent WOUNDED HEALER SUMMER SCHOOL. July 31 – August 8th 2015. Mark your calendar, and register a.s.a.p. if you are interested in this event which will take place one year from now. Registration closes December 1st, 2014, or when we have 20 participants. If you have wanted to go on a Wilderness Quest for a Vision,[…]
- Apprenticeships with Mikkal… by Mikkal
A shamanic apprenticeship is an initiation process, into shamanic life, practice, healing work with clients, society, and the Earth and all her creatures. Typically this follows the pattern known as the “Hero’s Journey.” The hero withdraws from the society and the habitual order or system of knowledge for periods of time, solitude, and inquiry. The fundamental or core questions of life are contemplated. Insights and[…]
- Community Corner – St… by Melissa Hasbrook
Here is a letter penned and posted to Crow’s Nest Community on June 28, with word about the upcoming programs “Immersion to Shamanic Life and Practice“, fondly called the Intensive by Nesters. What does community planning look like at Crow’s Nest Center USA? There is truth in a picture of pen and paper wielded by eager, innovative minds. But eight of us began in early[…]
- Mikkal on Documentary Film Review of …To purchase and stream the video, go to http://www.thepathofthesun.com
- Bernd on Could LSD Provide a Possibl…You should read about "microdosing", that means taking a very low dose; with LSD it's about 10µg. There's nothing happening to …
- Caroline on Could LSD Provide a Possibl…I read a lot of interesting articles here. Probably you spend a lot of time writing, i know how …
- Sirmarksalot on Could LSD Provide a Possibl…This was amazing reading your experience. It was very similar to my experience in life and first taking mushrooms. …
- Banjo on MARCH 29-31, 2013 WORKING W…What's it take to become a sublime exnoupder of prose like yourself?
- Delphia on The Great Integrity, … and YouThat really cauetrps the spirit of it. Thanks for posting.
- Tish on Private: Peruvian Amazon Wo…That's a clever answer to a tricky quetoisn
- Doll on Building Your Dreamtime Jou…I don't even know what to say, this made things so much eaesri!
- Skip on Could LSD Provide a Possibl…How could any of this be better stated? It coutnd'l.
- Jaundalynn on Jung and Shamanism in Dialo…What a pleasure to find someone who ideienfits the issues so clearly